Thanet Health Community Interest Company
One Team One Service
Our mission is to deliver superior quality integrated healthcare for the people who live and work in Thanet, preferably by people of or affiliated with Thanet.
The Thanet Health Community Interest Company (TH CIC)
- Supports the Primary Care Networks of Thanet in the delivery of their services and building resilience in face of the huge challenges faced in primary care. This is on the back of helping the development and structure of the primary care homes.
- Been instrumental in the development of "complex" Acute Response Team (c-ART) and now running the primary care element (GP) of this service in alliance with the KCHFT. This is an award winning service recognised on a National level.
- Provides excellent patient care at the local Urgent Treatment Centre (UTC) based at QEQM as part of an Alliance.
- Supporting patients, practices and care homes in Thanet through the Home Visiting Service (HVS)
- Facilitates and co-ordinates extended access
- Creates, facilitates and enables engagement spanning Social Prescribing, Patient Participation Groups, working between primary, secondary care and third sector working
- Provides cancer pre-habilitation services.
- Uses the knowledge and insight from national and more local levels to influence and facilitate new service developments and relationship building.
- Initiated and facilitated integration of clinical pharmacists into GP surgeries
- Managed “Enhanced” ART (primary care clinicians in front of A&E) this pilot was the blueprint for the new Urgent Treatment Centre.
- Safely and remotely monitored patients with confirmed Covid-19 via the Covid Oximetry at Home Service.
TH CIC will exhibit stewardship, transparency and creativity in the management of all its services and resources used.